Father’s Day Eggs & Kegs @ BarrieHaus Brew Co. 6/21/20 at 11 A.M.
NO REFUNDS, NO TRANSFERS, NO TICKETS SOLD AT THE DOOR.
No physical tickets are issued. Your name will be on the paid list with the number of tickets you purchased. Make sure everyone in your party checks-in under your last name. Ticket price includes sales tax.
LOKO’s back and egg-cited to announce we’ve teamed up with BarrieHaus Beer Company in Ybor City for a Grab & Go Father’s Day Brunch! This Cuban inspired Eggs & Kegs includes a beastly burger, hearty sides, and a massive 32 oz. Crowler of beer for each person all in sealed to-go packaging. Guests will be able to choose from Orange Honey Lager, Family Tradition Vienna Lager, Big Pluckin’ Pils German Pilsner, The Dark Munich Dunkel. (see ordering instructions below)
- Guests have the option to take their food to-go or stay and eat at the brewery. Currently, the brewery is allowed to operate at 50% capacity in the taproom and 100% capacity outdoors, all with proper social distancing. We’ll keep you updated on any changes.
- By law, Crowlers included with the ticket are considered a packaged item and CANNOT be opened or consumed at the brewery. However, guests will be able to purchase individual draft beers.
- To order different Crowlers for each ticket, add each beer to cart, click continue shopping, and repeat. To order the same beer, select beer, add to cart, and then insert the quantity for tickets.
- Additional to-go Crolwers can be purchased the week of the event via BarrieHaus link https://www.barriehaus.com/o
- LOKO crew will be wearing masks, gloves, and following disinfectant protocol. Hand sanitizer will be available for guests.